Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4
CLINGING MOLECULES PROTECT FROM THE START
Prices exclude VAT. Delivery for 200L + Free of Charge to UK Mainland postcodes.
Pack sizes available to buy: 12x 1ltr, 4x 5ltr & 208Ltr
Select Packs size from drop down menu to see “pack size available” for prices.
Description of Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oil drains off critical engine parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection. Castrol Magnatec’s unique formulation protects from the moment you turn the key, dramatically reducing* engine wear. Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel. Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key. * As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
Application of Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4
Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4 is suitable for use in Automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3 or earlier specification 10W-40 lubricant. Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4 is also approved for use in VW group vehicles that require a VW 501 01 / 505 00 specification 10W-40 lubricant and Mercedes vehicles that require an MB-Approval 226.5/229.1 10W-40 lubricant.
Advantages of Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4
Castrol MAGNATEC’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond;
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear;
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications;
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
Castrol Magnatec 10w-40 A3/B4
Product Performance Claims
ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
Meets Fiat 9.55535-D2 9.55535-G2
Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710
VW 501 01/ 505 00